Quotidian Theatre Company is proud to announce a special two-for-one discount to first-time subscribers to QTC’s inspired new season of plays. For just $70 you will receive 8 tickets – for use in any configuration – plus the following benefits:
- A potential savings of $110
- Reserved front row seats upon request (depending on availability)
- Free Friday night parking in Walsh Street lot
- NEW pre-curtain dramaturg sessions
- Will-call convenience
Moreover, QTC’s 2015-16 season promises to be one of its most inventive with:
- A world premiere, QTC’s entry in the D.C. area Women’s Voices Theater Festival
- An original adaptation of a classic short story with live music
- Accomplished, new-to-QTC actors, musicians, and designers joining forces with QTC’s acclaimed repertory company
A Lesson from Aloes by Athol Fugard, directed by acclaimed Washington Stage Guild actress/director Laura Giannarelli, who directed QTC’s Faith Healer. Featuring David Dubov, Laura Russell, and Addison Switzer.
The Lady with the Little Dog, director Stephanie Mumford’s original adaptation of Anton Chekhov’s quotidian take on Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina. Mumford adapted and directed QTC’s 2012 staging of Chekhov’s A Little Trick. Featuring Chelsea Mayo, Ian Blackwell Rogers, David Dubov, with live music by Christine Kharazian and Zach Roberts.
SUBSCRIBE NOW at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2200629
PLEASE notify QTC by email email@example.com or call 301-816-1023 and let us know that you have purchased a subscription/s via Brown Paper Tickets to ensure your name/s have been added to our subscription will-call list.
Our mission at Quotidian Theatre Company is to find truth and beauty in the everyday, presenting plays in an understated, impressionistic style. We are proud to be the Resident Theater Company at our performance space, The Writer’s Center in Bethesda.